To place an order with us, you will have to fill in the form of a specification that will tell us what you want.
Please fill it carefully so that we can process your order quickly and easily.
The purpose of these general conditions is to define the terms and conditions of use of the services offered on the site (hereinafter: the "Services"), as well as to define the rights and obligations of the parties in this context.
2) Processing of the Services
The Services are processed by the company Dev Engine. The company can be contacted at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Access to the website and services
The Services are accessible, subject to the restrictions provided on the website :
- To any natural person with full legal capacity to enter into commitments under these terms and conditions. A natural person who does not have full legal capacity may only access the Site and the Services with the agreement of his or her legal representative
- Any legal entity acting through a natural person who has the legal capacity to contract in the name and on behalf of the legal entity.
The agreement of the present general conditions is materialized by the registration of the user on our site and by a box to be ticked in the form of our differents services. This confirmation can only be full and complete. Any adherence under reserve is considered null and void. The User who does not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions must not use the Services.
5) Registration on website
To use the Services, the User must register on the site by filling out the form provided for this purpose. The User must provide all the information marked as mandatory. Any incomplete registration will not be validated.
Registration automatically leads to the opening of an account in the name of the User (hereinafter: the "Account"), giving him/her access to a personal space (hereinafter: the "Personal Space") that allows him/her to manage his/her use of the Services in a form and according to the technical means that the company deems most appropriate to render said Services.
The User guarantees that all the information he/she provides in the registration form is accurate, up-to-date and sincere and is not misleading.
He agrees to update this information in his Personal Space in case of changes, so that they always correspond to the criteria mentioned above.
The User is informed and accepts that the information entered for the purpose of creating or updating his Account is proof of his identity. The information entered by the User is binding upon validation.
The User may access his Personal Space at any time after having identified himself with his login and password.
The User undertakes to use the Services personally and not to allow any third party to use them in his place or on his behalf, unless he bears full responsibility.
He is also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his login and password. The User must immediately contact the Company at the address mentioned in Article 2 of this Agreement if he/she notices that his/her Account has been used without his/her knowledge. He acknowledges the right of the Company to take all appropriate measures in such a case.
6) Description of services
- The User has access to the Services described on the site, in a form and according to the functionalities and technical means that the company deems most appropriate.
- The use of all Dev Engine services for fraudulent reasons is the sole responsibility of the User.
- The user is fully responsible once he/she has the service in hand.
- The availability of the services is an indication to be taken into account for the orders, nevertheless, if the service in question is noted "red", the user can benefit from a simulation of an estimate by contacting the team.
- We are responsible for the services offered on our site, but we are not responsible for what the user will do with them after receiving their turnkey service.
- The latter are only the result of an order defined by the user and of his choices concerning the said service.
- 1. Price :
The price of the Services is indicated on the site. Unless otherwise stated, they are expressed in euros and include all taxes. The company reserves the right, at its own discretion and according to the terms and conditions of which it will be the sole judge, to propose promotional offers or price reductions.
- 2. Price revision :
The price of the Services may be revised by the Company at any time, at its free discretion. The User who has subscribed to one of the services offered will be informed of these changes by the company by email at least 60 days before the new prices come into effect. The User who does not accept the new prices must terminate his use of the Services in accordance with the terms of article 18. Failure to do so will be deemed to have accepted the new rates.
3. Billing :
The Services are subject to invoices that are communicated to the User by any useful means.
4. Terms of payment :
The terms of payment of the price of the Services are described on the site. Payment is made by direct debit using the User's credit card number. The direct debit is implemented by the payment provider designated on the site, which alone retains the User's bank details for this purpose. The company does not retain any bank details. The User guarantees the company that he/she has the necessary authorizations to use the chosen method of payment. The User undertakes to take the necessary steps to ensure that the price of the Services can be debited automatically.
Delays and incidents of payment:
The User is informed and expressly accepts that any delay in payment of all or part of an amount due on its due date will automatically, without prejudice to the provisions of Article 12 and without prior formal notice :
- 5.1. The forfeiture of all sums due by the User and their immediate payment ;
- 5.2. The immediate suspension of the Services in progress until full payment of all amounts due by the User ;
- 5.3. The invoicing to the benefit of the company of a late payment interest at the rate of one point five percent, the legal interest rate, based on the amount of the entirety of the sums due by the User.
The User acknowledges and expressly agrees :
- 1) that the data collected on the site and on the company's computer equipment are proof of the reality of the operations carried out within the framework of the present ;
- 2) that these data constitute the only mode of proof accepted between the parties, in particular for the calculation of the sums due to the company.
9) Obligations of the user
Without prejudice to the other obligations set forth herein, the User agrees to comply with the following obligations :
- The User undertakes, in his use of the Services, to respect the laws and regulations in force and not to infringe the rights of third parties or public order. The User is solely responsible for the proper completion of all administrative, fiscal and/or social formalities and for all payments of contributions, taxes or duties of any kind that are incumbent upon him/her, where applicable, in connection with his/her use of the Services. The company shall not be held liable in any way in this context.
- The User acknowledges that he/she has read the characteristics and constraints of all the Services, particularly the technical ones, on the site. He is solely responsible for his use of the Services.
- The User is also solely responsible for the relationships he or she may form with other Users and the information he or she communicates to them in the context of the Services. It is the User's responsibility to exercise due care and discretion in these relationships and communications. The User also agrees, in his exchanges with other Users, to respect the usual rules of politeness and civility.
- The User agrees to make strictly personal or professional use of the Services. Consequently, he/she shall not assign, grant or transfer all or part of his/her rights or obligations hereunder to a third party, in any manner whatsoever.
- The User agrees to provide the Company with all information necessary for the proper performance of the Services. More generally, the User agrees to cooperate actively with the Company for the proper execution of this.
- The User is solely responsible for the content of any kind (editorial, graphic, audiovisual or other, including the name and/or image chosen by the User to identify him/her on the site) that he/she disseminates within the framework of the Services (hereinafter referred to as "Content").
- He guarantees the company that he has all the rights and authorizations necessary for the distribution of this Content.
- The User undertakes to ensure that such Content is lawful, does not infringe public order, public morality or the rights of third parties, does not violate any legislative or regulatory provision and, more generally, is not likely to give rise to civil or criminal liability on the part of the Company.
The User is thus forbidden to distribute, in particular and without this list being exhaustive :
- pornographic, obscene, indecent, shocking or unsuitable for a family audience,
- infringing Content
- Content that is detrimental to the image of a third party
- Content that is misleading, deceptive or that proposes or promotes illicit, fraudulent or deceptive activities
- Content that is harmful to the computer systems of third parties (such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc.)
- and more generally Content likely to infringe the rights of third parties or to be prejudicial to third parties, in any way and in any form whatsoever.
- The User acknowledges that the Services offer him a solution to promote his personal brand or the brand of the company he represents.
- The User must take the necessary measures to save by his own means the information of his Personal Space that he deems necessary, of which no copy will be provided to him.
- The User is informed and accepts that the implementation of the Services requires that he be connected to the Internet and that the quality of the Services depends directly on this connection, for which he is solely responsible.
10) Warranty of the user
The User guarantees the Company against any complaints, claims, actions and/or demands that the Company may suffer as a result of the User's breach of any of his obligations or guarantees under the terms of these general conditions.
The User undertakes to compensate the Company for any prejudice that it may suffer and to pay all costs, charges and/or sentences that it may have to bear as a result.
11) Prohibited conduct
It is strictly prohibited to use the Services for the following purposes :
- engaging in illegal, fraudulent activities or activities that infringe on the rights or safety of third parties,
- infringement of public order or violation of laws and regulations in force,
- intrusion into the computer system of a third party or any activity of a nature to harm, control, interfere with, or intercept all or part of the computer system of a third party, violate the integrity or security,
- the sending of unsolicited emails and/or commercial prospecting or solicitation,
- manipulations intended to improve the referencing of a third party site,
- aiding or abetting, in any form and in any manner, any of the acts and activities described above,
- and more generally any practice diverting the Services for purposes other than those for which they were designed.
- It is strictly forbidden for Users to copy and/or divert for their own purposes or those of third parties the concept, technologies or any other element of the company's site.
- The following are also strictly prohibited: (i) any behavior likely to interrupt, suspend, slow down or prevent the continuity of the Services, (ii) any intrusions or attempted intrusions into the company's systems, (iii) any misappropriation of the site's system resources, (iv) any actions likely to impose a disproportionate burden on the latter's infrastructure, (v) any infringement of security and authentication measures, (vi) any acts likely to infringe the rights and financial, commercial or moral interests of the company or of the users of its site, and finally more generally (vii) any breach of these general conditions.
- It is strictly forbidden to monetize, sell or grant all or part of the access to the Services or to the site, as well as to the information hosted and/or shared there.
12) Sanctions for breaches
In the event of a breach of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or, more generally, a violation of the laws and regulations in force by a User, the company reserves the right to take any appropriate measure and in particular to :
- suspend or terminate the access to the Services of the User, author of the breach or infringement, or having participated in it,
- remove all access to the site of the User concerned,
- publish on the site any information message that the company deems useful,
- to warn any authority concerned,
- initiate any legal action.
13) Responsibility and warranty of the company
- the company undertakes to provide the Services with diligence and according to the rules of the trade, it being specified that it has an obligation of means, to the exclusion of any obligation of result, which the Users expressly acknowledge and accept.
the company has no knowledge of the Content put online by the Users within the framework of the Services, on which it does not carry out any moderation, selection, verification or control of any kind and with regard to which it intervenes only as a hosting provider once the service is in hand.
Consequently, the company cannot be held responsible for Content, the authors of which are third parties, and any possible claim must be directed in the first place to the author of the Content in question.
Content that is prejudicial to a third party may be notified to the Company in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in Article 6 I 5 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, with the Company reserving the right to take the measures described in Article 12.
- the company declines all responsibility in case of possible loss of information accessible in the User's Personal Space, the User having to save a copy and not being able to claim any compensation for this.
- The company undertakes to carry out regular checks to verify the operation and accessibility of the site. In this respect, the company reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the site for maintenance purposes. Similarly, the company cannot be held responsible for difficulties or temporary impossibility of access to the site due to circumstances beyond its control, force majeure, or due to disruptions in telecommunications networks.
- the company does not guarantee to the Users (i) that the Services, subject to constant research to improve their performance and progress, will be totally free of errors, defects or faults, (ii) that the Services, being standard and in no way offered for the sole intention of a given User according to his own personal constraints, will specifically meet his needs and expectations.
- In any event, the liability that may be incurred by the Company under this Agreement is expressly limited to proven direct damages suffered by the User.
14) Intellectual property
The systems, software, structures, infrastructures, databases and contents of any kind (texts, images, visuals, music, logos, brands, databases, etc.) used by the company within the site are protected by all intellectual property rights or rights of producers of databases in force. Any disassembly, decompilation, decryption, extraction, reuse, copying and more generally, any act of reproduction, representation, distribution and use of any of these elements, in whole or in part, without the authorization of the company are strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal action.
15) Personal data
The company has a policy of protecting personal data.
The company reserves the right to insert on any page of the site and in any communication to Users any advertising or promotional messages in a form and under conditions of which the company will be the sole judge.
17) Links and third party sites
the company shall in no way be held responsible for the technical availability of websites or mobile applications operated by third parties (including its possible partners) to which the User may have access through the site.
the company is not responsible for transactions between the User and any advertiser, professional or merchant (including its possible partners) to which the User would be directed through the site and shall not be party to any disputes with these third parties concerning the delivery of products and/or services, guarantees, declarations and other obligations whatsoever to which these third parties are bound.
18)Duration of the Services, unsubscription
The monthly services are not a subscription but a spread of the price of your project over 12 months plus benefits provided with the monthly payments.
The monthly services are subscribed for a minimum of 12 months and then renewable for an indefinite period but only for the benefits provided by our services, you can then extend them at the indicated fees.
In case of non-payment of your monthly payments, we grant you a maximum of one additional month, i.e. two months from the previous payment, to pay your payment, in case of non-payment we will withdraw the project and close it until full payment.
The company reserves the right to modify at any time the present general conditions.
The User will be informed of these modifications by any useful means.
Any User who does not accept the modified terms and conditions must unsubscribe from the Services in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in Article 18.
Any User who uses the Services after the entry into force of the modified general conditions is deemed to have accepted these modifications.
The present general conditions are governed by French law.
In the event of a translation of these terms and conditions into one or more languages, the language of interpretation shall be French in the event of a contradiction or dispute over the meaning of a term or provision.
21) Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present general conditions are governed by French law.
In the event of a dispute concerning the validity, interpretation and/or execution of these terms and conditions, the parties agree that the courts of Paris shall have exclusive jurisdiction, except for mandatory procedural rules to the contrary.
22) Entry into force
These terms and conditions came into force on 11/15/2021.
By clicking on "Order" and validating the form, you ensure that you have read and accepted our methods.
No negotiation will be tolerated.